Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can anyone make sense of this?


I was just perusing the Statutory Instrument , introduced on June 1st, governing the Amateur Station Licence. For those interested, you can find it here. You will need to read this document and understand it for the test on October 6th.

Anyhow, therein, I found the following paragraph, and if you can make sense of it, fair play. I'd like to know what it means . . .

a reference to a Regulation or a Schedule is to a Regulation of, or a
Schedule to, these Regulations, unless it is indicated that reference to
some other enactment is intended;


Suggestions as to its meaning are welcome.

In the meantime, I've received clarification on which regulations form the basis of Section B in the October test, which I will post more about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated - so spam will not get through.