Thursday, April 2, 2015

A great milestone - Navassa makes it 300 confirmed on LoTW


Tonight I am delighted to find that I now have 300 countries confirmed on ARRL's Logbook of the World. The 300th country confirmed is Navassa, courtesy of the K1N dxpedition. I have 312 countries worked, and now 300 of these are confirmed by LoTW only. There are only 12 entities that are not confirmed on this electronic QSL service. This is truly wonderful. I am chuffed.

My stats as of tonight. 300 current entities are confirmed.
The K1N Navassa confirmations, including 80 metres and 160 metres!

3 comments:

  1. Seen all about the navassa dx expedition on ham nation. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen all about the navassa dx expedition on ham nation. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great milestone Anthony. I still find it amazing you did all this in such a short time. It will take a lifetime to get this far for most HAMs. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated - so spam will not get through.