Friday, April 3, 2015

PQ0T Trindade & Martim Vaz worked in a jiffy - new country - #313!!


This is my QSO with PQ0T, Trindade & Martim Vaz, an All-Time New One for me (ATNO), on 20 metres CW. This is the easiest new rare DXCC that I ever worked! I started calling him when I put the video camera on. As you can see, I got into his log very quickly. Initially he had me as EI3KC but I had no difficulty getting it corrected. Trindade becomes the 313th current entity in my log, coming hot on the heals of yesterday's news that I had reached 300 DXCC confirmed on LoTW.

Update: I was trying on and off for several hours this afternoon on 10 metres CW, where the pile-up was almost 30Khz wide, without success!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi hi, easy as that. Will look if I can work him today. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas, I've been trying on 10 cw on and off for about three hours with no joy!!! That's the way it goes sometimes!!

      Delete
  2. Great work on 313 and I have been there before when you do make the contact and your call comes back wrong. Nice to see you sorted that out very fast and logged the contact.
    73, Mike

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated - so spam will not get through.